Furniture - Buying Furniture - Buying Beds - Outdoor Furniture
Indoor Furniture - Seating - Tables - Lounge
Chomp Of The Meat-eating Vegetables
What could be more monstrous than giant vegetable monsters?!
This series is part of Scholastic's early chapter book line called Branches, which is aimed at newly independent readers. With easy-to-read text, high-interest content, fast-paced plots, and illustrations on every page, these books will boost reading confidence and stamina. Branches books help readers grow!
In this fourth book, Alexander is still on the look-out for monsters. Now he thinks they're at school.... The lunch menu is NOT normal -- instead of good-for-you meals, there's ice cream and pie every day. His whole class is crying. And his friend Rip goes missing. Alexander must battle giant meat-eating vegetables before the whole town becomes veggie dinner! Filled with humor, suspense, and zany black-and-white illustrations, this book will keep kids turning the pages!
Container Gardening - Growing Vegetables, Herbs And Flowers In Containers
"Container Gardening - Growing Vegetables, Herbs and Flowers in Containers" is for anyone who wants to find out more about growing vegetables, herbs or flowers in pots. This is an incredible way for you to grow plants in limited space or even without a garden! Starting your first container garden can feel a little overwhelming as there are so many different types of container and different types of plant you can grow. This book though guides you through the minefield and explains everything you need to know to create your own beautiful and productive vegetable garden. This step-by-step guide walks you through choosing containers, giving you the pros and cons of the different materials as well as guiding you through the process of choosing plants and planting them. As you read this book you will get tips and advice designed to help you create your very own container garden, no matter what you are growing. In this book you will learning everything you need to know, including:
Container gardening is a great way for you to brighten up a small space or grow your own food, no matter what space is available to you. Whether you are an urban gardener, live in an apartment or out in the country you can grow your own fresh produce in containers. Enjoy growing delicious fresh vegetables at home as this book explains all about this exciting way of growing. Discover today how you can transform your living space with a container garden.
- Planning Your Container Garden - learn why planning not only saves you time but money too and why it is essential to a successful, gorgeous container garden
- Choosing The Best Containers - with so many different containers on the market it an be a minefield but I'll explain what all the different containers are as well as their pros and cons
- The Best Soil Mix for Container Plants - find out what soil mix your plants will need and why container grown plants need a very specific type of soil
- What You Can and Can't Grow In Containers - discover what plants will thrive in containers and which are not suited for growing in pots ... you might be surprised at just how much you can grow
- Growing Flowers and Bulbs - a guide to creating your own flower garden no matter where you live in containers
- Growing Potatoes in Containers - a simple to grow vegetable that is productive and well suited to containers
- Growing Cucumbers, Squash, Peppers and Tomatoes in Containers - learn more about growing these favorite plants in containers
- Growing Salad Greens in Containers - a quick crop to grow and very rewarding as you will learn in this chapter
- Growing Citrus Plants in Containers - a guide to this popular type of tree and how to grow them in containers even if you live in cooler climates
- Growing Herbs in Containers - fantastic for any cook to grow and very simple as you will discover
- Supporting and Protecting Your Plants - find out how to protect your plants from the elements and support them so they grow stronger
- Feeding Your Container Garden - a vital part of container gardening and you will learn exactly how to feed your plants so they thrive and produce a good crop
- Watering Your Container Garden - learn why watering is essential with container gardens and how to take the hard work out of it!
- Disease and Pest Control in Containers - another important subject you will learn so your plants stay healthy for you
- Winter Tasks in a Container Garden - discover what you can do over the winter months in your container garden
- Vertical Gardening with Containers - make your container garden even more productive and transform your growing space with this incredible gardening technique
- Common Container Gardening Problems - overcome the common problems people encounter when setting up their first container garden
A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Tables
This book is devoted to the graphics of patient data: good graphs enabling straight--forward and intuitive interpretation, efficient creation, and straightforward interpretation. We focus on easy access to graphics of patient data: the intention is to show a large variety of graphs for different phases of drug development, together with a description of what the graph shows, what type of data it uses, and what options there are. The main aim is to provide inspiration in form of a "graphics cookbook." Many graphs provide creative ideas about what can be done. The book is not intended to be technical. It introduces general principles of good visualization to make readers understand the concepts, but the main focus is on the creativity and usefulness: readers are enabled to browse through the book to get ideas of how their own data can be analyzed graphically. For additional information visit Editor's companion website: http://www.elmo.ch/doc/life-science-graphics/